Knowing what an advertising brochure is, knowing the formats it allows us and distributing its content conveniently can be very useful for a company. Commercial brochures have been used for centuries to advertise products, events, brands, etc., and today they are still part of many marketing campaigns. In this post, we review what is an advertising brochure, the most common types of the brochure and what are the advantages of working with these commercial supports.
What is an advertising brochure, its function in a marketing plan
- An advertising brochure holder is a form of printed advertising with an informative function, usually composed of images and short and concise texts. Its objective is to expose a series of reasoned ideas about a service or product.
- The brochure holders are framed within the direct marketing techniques since they are clearly delivered to the target audience, that is, they are delivered directly by hand, or they are located in specific places where there is an intense presence of an audience that we are interested
There are brochures of many types, however, the most common formats are triptychs and diptychs.
The usual format of the advertising brochure: diptychs and triptychs
- Today there are all kinds of formats, in Click Printing we make personalized brochures of all kinds, however, the typical brochure is made with a diptych or triptych design.
- In both cases we work with standard A-5 booklet measures, measuring 15 x 21 cm., With both sides printed, although it is true that these measures are also customizable.
- Diptych: Formed by a sheet of paper or cardboard with a fold in the middle. The result is a brochure with four independent faces.
- Triptych: Like the triptych, it is a single sheet with two longitudinal folds, resulting in a six-sided brochure.
What characteristics should an advertising brochure have?
- It is important that the cover draws attention, that it is attractive and persuasive.
- Both the brand and the product have to be very present throughout the text.
- The content should be informative, but without forgetting the persuasive part in order to increase sales.
- The different faces of a diptych or triptych allow to clearly divide the information, therefore each face should contain its own information.
Do you need advertising brochures for your company? Contact click printing, we offer you a personalized service of printing advertising brochures at the best price and with the possibility of personalizing them.